gnulib-tool-py

Re: [gnulib-tool-py] Dependencies with different conditions

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [gnulib-tool-py] Dependencies with different conditions
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 06:28:44 +0000

Hi Bruno,

as I've understood we need to store three things for each module: 1) module
itself (namely module 1); 2) condition on which it is added (if module 1 was
specified by user or it is an unconditional dependency, its condition is None);
3) parent of module, which is a module too (if module 1 was specified by user,
then its parent is None).

I've just finished rewriting of GLModuleDict, so now it has the structure as
I've described above: list of tuples, where each tuple contains module, its
condition and its module-parent.
What do you think? Is it the right one?