Re: [Gnumed-devel] installing and using gnumed

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] installing and using gnumed
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 21:55:16 -0800

On Mar 5, 2004, at 10:06 AM, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

On Mar 2, 2004, at 3:34 PM, James Busser <address@hidden> wrote:
public server ... unusably slow appears due to server CPU load
If it's a cost that would need to be borne, and if we can price out
something reasonable I'd contribute.
Seems like my mails don't get through. Did I mention Horts offered space
/traffic on a Dabian-box?

If it would permit a better access to a public server, and if that would further help the project, we should take him up on the offer.