Re: [Gnumed-devel] Mac OS X display frames problem (continued)

From: Hilmar Berger
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Mac OS X display frames problem (continued)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 00:14:58 +0200

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 17:55:02 +0200
Dominique Buenzli <address@hidden> wrote:

> With wxPython2.5:
> - not all the plugins are loaded: for instance gmClinicalWindowManager,
> gmDemographicsEditor, gmContacts, gmDrugDisplay and maybe others I
gmDrugDisplay wont load unless you have the AMIS drug database installed and
properly configured. That's a feature.
> >> Euh yes... no idea how to disable plugins....
> > edit plugin load list in the database (cfg_str_array table)
>
> Sorry could you be more explicit ?
> I didn't find anywhere this cfg_str_array table...
If the "Setup" plugin loads, you can edit "plugin load order" (edit both
ocurrences if unsure), which will have the same effect.
This plugin should even run standalone, but somehow recent changes broke
something - will have to fix it.

Hilmar