Re: [Gnumed-devel] Another US open source EMR nearly ready.

From: Tim Churches
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Another US open source EMR nearly ready.
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 20:34:30 +1000

Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> I mean, it isn't fair to bundle Apache and the Smarty PHP
> templating engine, call it "WebMed" and sell it as a medical
> record, right ?

When it comes to marketing and selling your product (or in this case,
services associated wit your product), everything is fair, it seems.

Thanks Karsten and Syan for the insights into this thing. I downloaded
the code and couldn't make head nor tail of it, but PHP is a dangerous
abomination as far as I am concerned.

Tim C