Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: review

From: ihaywood
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: review
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 09:13:09 +0800

Quoting Syan Tan <address@hidden>:

> one emr in oz also links actions like "no action required", "discuss",
> "discuss urgently" , "set recall" , "open patient record"the
This is the equivalent of "clinically significant"
Obviously we need a recalls button (when we have a recalls system. ;-)

> last is wierd because the results review gui is completely separate
> from the emr patient view.
This is why we are importing the data and then tagging it
(instead of maintaining a spearate Inbox file, which is what MD does.)

> usability,   if it fails to automatically link a result to a patient,
> every single separate investigation row has to have a patientsearch
> done and link the record , even when obviously they belong in the same
> investigation set ( same date, time, patient details, path lab),and
that's a good point, we need to remember the manual matches done and
apply them to subsequent results. (we can't avoid manual matching completely,
it's a built-in feature of PIT)

> there is no reviewed but unlinked results bay , for results that have
> arrived but no patient exists in the practice, so they end up clogging the
> results to be reviewed list over time.
Maybe a "create patient from result" Obviously need to be careful with this one
(i.e. it first checks for close matches which the user then has to manually
reject)

Ian