Re: [Gnumed-devel] customization docs

From: Gour
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] customization docs
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 14:24:20 +0200

>>>>> "Karsten" == Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> writes:

Karsten> Well, it depends on at what level you want to modify GNUmed.

For instance, I'd like to add few fields for 'patient' record and
therefore would need ability to define some custom-fields for it.

Moreover, there is no need (in our case) to have e.g. 'Allergies' in
EMR, or we would like to customize 'Encounter' form etc.

Karsten> Within GNUmed there are the "GNUmed > Options" and "Office >
Karsten> Master Data" menus.

There is no 'Master Data' menu in LiveCD version.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D