[Gnumed-devel] BUG 0.5 RC4

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] BUG 0.5 RC4
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 22:45:38 -0300

Ok here it is, I don't really know if this is a BUG or a wishlist ...

When I edit a episode and after I save it I try to "Edit Progress Notes" it is not possible.

- See screen shot

Use case scenario:
- patient comes in and shows exams TSH = 12.98, and acording to her history you decide on Levotiroxine 25mcg/d , and you of course put it in your "Medication" episode.
- later that day patient returns and says that she forgot that her Endocrinologist had already given her the Levotiroxine , and that exam that she showed you was a folow-up exam.
- So you up the dosage to 50mcg/d (conservatively, but ok) and when you try to update your "Medication" episode the client doesn't let you ...

Rogerio