[Gnumed-devel] GNUmed problem in Ubuntu 2

From: Tonatiuh de San Julián
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed problem in Ubuntu 2
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 23:24:16 +0200

Karsten!
I'm still under the influence of the digest mail, so I replay here.

>Since you said that you have installed GNUmed on several
>computers you will want to declare one of them the GNUmed
>"database server". Only that computer needs your own GNUmed
>database. All the others should connect to that one database
>so that you can edit the same patients from all computers.

>I'm sure you already knew this but wanted to make sure you
>don't go wrong.

I knew, but I'll try first if I can work with it, and then I'll
connect from other computer.
I hope when the time comes I'll know how to do it.
In the computer with the data-base I have to change something, or only
in the one with the client?
Thanks for your help!
Tonatiuh