Re: [GNUnet-developers] 0.11.0

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] 0.11.0
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2019 12:32:29 +0100

Easy, I'm myself doing a bit more testing, and also hoping others in the
community are doing the same (be it testing the code, the portability of
the build, or going over the Web site to avoid broken links, etc.).

Daniel's patch for libatomic and Martin's work on MacOS are good
examples for what is "going on".  I don't consider any of it "release
critical", but the plan has been at the "end" of February for a while,
and so the merge window is still open (for well-tested/motivated patches).

Anyway, don't worry, I still know how to type 'make dist' :-)