gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Monet manual vs. gnustep Monet

From: Paul Tyson
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Monet manual vs. gnustep Monet
Date: Sun, 01 May 2011 14:03:50 -0500

Hi David,

On Sun, 2011-05-01 at 11:45 -0700, David Hill wrote:
> OK Paul.
>
> So I should just ship a set of screen shots to you (maybe broken into several
> emails). I'll get down to that right away.

Or just add them to svn, under docs/monet-manual/images.

I haven't devised a complete naming system for images, but it would be
helpful to designate the same screenshot with filenames that differ only
in the platform-specific part.  I've been appending "_gs" to the base
name of the image files for gnustep screenshots, and expect "_osx" for
the corresponding OSX shots.

Since the GNOME screenshot utility defaults to png image format, that's
what I'm using for the gnustep images.

Regards,
--Paul