Re: Crash with new-style exceptions on FreeBSD amd64

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: Crash with new-style exceptions on FreeBSD amd64
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 11:11:23 +0100 (CET)

> Andrew -- do we need to add -fexceptions on all platforms or only on some ?

Well, I added it to all platforms on gnustep-make trunk. :-)

If anyone has got a FreeBSD (or any other non-GNU/Linux platform) and is around
to help
a little, you could try gnustep-make from trunk, using

./configure --enable-native-objc-exceptions

and then try compiling Michael's test program (in attach the test program with a
GNUmakefile) and report if it works for you or not (the program should print
'caught!'
when you run it, and not crash or Abort). :-)

Thanks