Re: Problem with GUI

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Problem with GUI
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 10:23:14 +0100

This was a change that accidentally slipped into David's bigger ICU change. And
I could convince David to revert that part. (Not visible in the ChangeLog as
David cannot be bothered by this old fashioned concept)

Just do an SVN update of base and recompile. Then everything should be fine
again. And if you have some extra time, send a mail to David explaining the
benefits of ChangeLog entries :-)

Fred

-------- Original-Nachricht --------