gnustep-webmasters

Re: Site, apps and CMS (Was: Re: StepTalk blog)

From: Thom Cherryhomes
Subject: Re: Site, apps and CMS (Was: Re: StepTalk blog)
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 12:44:10 -0600

Just so everybody knows, I am putting together a proof of concept of a
gnustep.org site based entirely on TYPO3 for all functions. This would
be a much better solution than the vast majority of CMS systems out
there (and believe me, i've used and maintained them ALL), this would
be MUCH better than say, the current method of maintaining via CVS...

I would like to hear from everyone a list of features that they would
want in the site, keep in mind that typo3 can handle everything, so
don't just restrict it to (oh, this is just supposed to be the info
part of the site.)

-Thom