gnuzilla-dev

Re: Can I do a pull request on icecat for version 115?

From: Mark H Weaver
Subject: Re: Can I do a pull request on icecat for version 115?
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2023 19:33:34 -0400

Hi,

chippy <chippy@classictetris.net> writes:
> I can draft some documentation for the different OSs if you want since
> I'm busy anyway building for Linux, Mac OS and Windows.

That would be very helpful, thank you!

> Also I wanted to ask: is it ok if I distribute installers? Of course
> built with unaltered code.
> ...I'm kinda doing it alredy on Codeberg.

Yes, of course.  As long as you comply with the license, you don't need
anyone's permission to do this.  If you needed permission, it wouldn't
be free software.

I won't be able to officially promote them, because I cannot vouch for
their integrity, but I don't mind you promoting them here.

    Thanks again,
        Mark