gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Last known 3.12 blocker solved

From: Hal Murray
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Last known 3.12 blocker solved
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 15:33:43 -0800

address@hidden said:
> Dammit, do I have to postpone the release to completely rework SHM
> allocation?  It begins to look like it.

I don't think so.  I'd even go as far as suggesting that you not do that if
your goal is to get a solid release out soon.

All the problems in this area are in the test side of things.  gpsd when used
as expected does the right things.  Making massive changes to the SMH area
throws out a lot of testing.

What's the current status on the power savings that started this release
cycle?  Has that been fixed?

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.