gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] RoyalTek REB-5216 gnss module and some questions

From: William Smith
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] RoyalTek REB-5216 gnss module and some questions
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 08:41:32 +0100

Hi Gary,

I have access to the Qualcomm Chipcode and Createpoint websites.
It may take a bit of time. Qualcomm is very "proprietary" and puts
my name in a watermark on all their pdfs I download. I can raise a case
and ask to share this info with you. I also have one SirfV sdk, which also has
confidential/proprietary license texts.

Royaltek might also be cooperative, and less risky. Let's see.

Best regards,

William