gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] About date and time validity

From: Massimiliano Fago
Subject: [gpsd-users] About date and time validity
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 09:37:25 +0100

Dear all gpsd developers,

thank you for the great job on this software.
I have one question about date and time fix. How I can know if time and date are valid?
In my old application with u-blox gps I lokking for this information in PVT message on "Validity flags".
I need to know if mi time is valid or not because I need to sincronize more device.
There is one information in json or raw data that I can use for make this?

Thanks,
Massimiliano