gpsd-users

Re: Compiling gpsd to support test_libgpsmm

From: raaj lokanathan
Subject: Re: Compiling gpsd to support test_libgpsmm
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 13:49:17 +0800

Hi,

Even with scons check still it didn’t really compiled test_gpsmm.cpp.

On Fri, 28 Feb 2020 at 9:11 AM, Gary E. Miller <address@hidden> wrote:
Yo raaj!

On Fri, 28 Feb 2020 06:52:04 +0800
raaj lokanathan <address@hidden> wrote:

> The current gpsd when I compile it compiles in C. When I checked the
> test_libgpsmm inside the tests folder it didn't compile. May I know
> what should I do in order to compile it?

tests/test_libgpsmm is part of the regression tests, so not built
by default.  Only built when the regressions are run.

So to build tests/test_libgpsmm you just need to run the regressions.

Simple:
        scons check

Assuming, of course, that you have all the pregreqisites for libgpsmm,
and that libgpsmm has already been built.

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588

Thanks and regards,