gpsd-users

trimblertx and csrs-ppp report bad data on my uploaded rinex file

From: Svenn Are Bjerkem
Subject: trimblertx and csrs-ppp report bad data on my uploaded rinex file
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 15:59:59 +0100

Hi,
I use the description for PPP in ppp-howto.html to set up a zed-f9p on an ardusimple to record rinex -i 30 -n 1440 to a file.

I have sent this file both to trimblertx and csrs-ppp and both services reports that there is an error in the file. Trimblertx does not say anything about the nature of the error, CSRS-PPP says
Error : CSRS-PPP online was unable to process your submitted RINEX file. Most likely causes are bad data, bad satellite identification, or time tag problems.

How can I check the integrity of my rinex file?

Svenn