gpsd-users

Build your own gnss base station

From: Stéphane Péneau
Subject: Build your own gnss base station
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 21:15:45 +0200

Hi all!

It's slightly off-topic, but I just want to let you know that if you want to build a gnss base station to do some RTK, PPP process, I've released a solution that will help you... (i hope):

RTKBase

Everything is available here, and it's really simple to install if you use a usb connected U-blox Zed-F9P:

https://github.com/Stefal/rtkbase

It use rtklib, gpsd, and some python scripts for the web gui. And with some simple modifications you have a stratum 1 server too.

Best,

Stéphane