gpsd-users

Re: RINEX file unable to be processed

From: David J Taylor
Subject: Re: RINEX file unable to be processed
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 05:07:14 +0100

Yo David!

On Thu, 9 Jul 2020 17:00:48 +0100
"David J Taylor" <gm8arv@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Using the instructions "gpsrinex -i 30 -n 480 -f today.obs" from:
I got a rejection from Natural Resources Canada with the report:

What version of gpsrinex?

      raspi-22-2020-07-09.obs Error : CSRS-PPP online was unable to
process your submitted RINEX file. Most likely causes are bad data,
bad satellite identification, or time tag problems.

Yup, that is pretty much their only error message.

I submitted the .obs file

I need to see the file to have any ideas.

Anything specific in the header I should look for?

Pretty much any error at all will block NRCAn from using the file.

Is there another service which is recommended?

NRCAN is one of the few that accepts L1 only RINEX.  And the most
accepting of oddities.

RGDS
GARY

Thanks for your comments, Gary.

gpsrinex is "version 3.20 (revision 3.20)".

I have attached the .OBS (zipped).  I hope Yahoo e-mail will let it through.

Cheers,
David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk