[Groff] Groff 1.16 ETA?

From: Eddie Maddox
Subject: [Groff] Groff 1.16 ETA?
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 07:16:11 -0500 (EST)

When is the Expected Time of Arrival (ETA of Groff 1.16?

I was just getting back to work on learning what Groff basic, ms and HTML
macros all did in the old homepage.ms when I saw Gaius' posts with the new
one and all the fixes. (I just have a few macros left to look up. Most I
understand now.)

I will start this weekend experimenting with homepage.ms and that calendar
page for a client.  Will a Groff 1.16 be available in the next couple
days?  I gather that a little touching up is left to do yet.

Thanks for the hard work. Gaius and Werner especially. (And Ted over there
in the corner slaving away at the docs rewrite, too.)
Eddie Maddox
address@hidden