Re: [Groff] grohtml and non-ms macros

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] grohtml and non-ms macros
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 18:35:27 +0100 (CET)

> I personally use groff for PDF and PostScript documents, so I did
> not care for grohtml too much.  The recent discussion about
> doclifter prompted me to recheck, and it seems to be a little -ms
> centric.

This is correct.  The -me macros don't have special support for HTML.
Baically, it's necessary to insert only some grohtml specials at
various places.  Since I don't use me (and Gaius doesn't use it either
apparently) this hasn't happened yet.  It should be rather
straightforward to do for people who are acquainted with both -ms and
-me.