Re: Fwd: groff git HEAD not building on macOS? (was: Long text in tbl wo

From: T. Kurt Bond
Subject: Re: Fwd: groff git HEAD not building on macOS? (was: Long text in tbl won't wrap, maybe related to mom)
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 20:08:30 -0500

I built groff from a fresh git clone and it built fine.  A "make check"
ended with:

Testsuite summary for GNU Troff 1.23.0.rc1.204-979f
# TOTAL: 52
# PASS:  49
# SKIP:  0
# XFAIL: 3
# FAIL:  0
# XPASS: 0
# ERROR: 0

I installed it and rebuilt one of my documents and it looked fine.

Thanks!

--
T. Kurt Bond, tkurtbond@gmail.com, https://tkurtbond.github.io