Re: DTRT wrt authorship info + using examples in "make check"

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: DTRT wrt authorship info + using examples in "make check"
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 00:31:58 -0700

   From: Rob Browning <address@hidden>
   Date: 17 Jul 2001 12:07:30 -0500

   Also, if it helps I'll be migrating the guile-config code to
   ice-9/config.scm eventually, so in guile 1.8 you won't need to invoke
   guile-config externally if you need to get its info while you're in
   guile.

why not move it to scripts, instead?  seems like an excellent candidate
for that directory, actually.  we could either modify guile.m4 to invoke
"guile-tools guile-config ARGS" or just make a special case and install
scripts/guile-config in two places (w/ the scripts, and in bindir)...

thi