English to Italian translation services

From: Paolo Roat English Italian Translations
Subject: English to Italian translation services
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 10:44:08 -0500

Dear Sir or Madam,
I'd like to present my translation service business, hoping you could find my
offer interesting and convenient.
Traduzioni.adesso
English Italian translations
www.translation-server.com
Via Valdesas 7 - Ischia di Pergine - 38050 Trento (Italy)
E-mail: address@hidden - address@hidden  - address@hidden
Tel. Home: 0039 0461 532434 - Office: 0461 532558 - Fax: 0039 0461 532558
In this global world translations are increasingly important. Probably you have
already been faced with the issue of translating a commercial letter, your web
site, a technical manual, and so on, and are possibly already relying on an
agency to translate your materials. Later on in this letter I'd like to point
out the advantages of resorting directly to me as freelance translator.
My indicative fee for translation services is 0.08 USD per word with a 70%
discount on duplicate sentences while other translators and agencies usually
charge 0.10 USD per word and do not discount duplicate sentences. I can also
grant additional discounts in case of large volumes and continuative work.
These are the advantages of using my services:
Convenience: Translation agencies resort anyway to freelance translators. They
need to charge an additional fee for their intermediation service. Thus the
price is lower while quality is better for the following reasons:
-       I translate your materials and maintain a uniform translation, while
agencies split the job to different translators resulting in different styles
and terminology
-       Thanks to Trados (the best Computer Assisted Translation software on
the market) I can maintain a record of the already translated sentences and I
will charge them at a 70% discount, while other translators and agencies
usually charge the entire fee
-       I worked for three years with a translation agency and I acquired the
relevant know-how
Punctuality: I always deliver translations ON TIME. This is my personal
promise. This has nothing to do with professionalism but only to honour, pride
and ethics which are personal qualities.
Please feel free to contact me at my email address address@hidden to receive
any further information, to request a quotation or receive a professional
translation. You can also visit my web site www.translation-server.com that
fully describe myself and my business.
I look forward to your kind reply and wish you my best regards.

Paolo Roat