Re: RFD: CVS or Arch?

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: RFD: CVS or Arch?
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 19:34:59 +0200

One more issue:

On Wed, 2004-01-21 at 20:16, Andreas Rottmann wrote:
> >     And when this happens, how do existing repos (mine and yours)
> >     change from the old tags to the new?
> Do you already have an archive?

I have one locally. It's my first, and it's been a kind of playground
for me. However, I'm also developing guile-gnome at the same time and
committing occasionally. So of course it's a mess. But, that said, I'll
go ahead and (with embarrassment) publish it at
http://ambient.2y.net/wingo/arch/address@hidden But once we
get the main archive going I'm going to kill mine and start over. Get
guile-gnome--mainline--0.6 for the line I've been working on. The
starting point was guile-gnome--mainline--0.5--base-0, which is (I
think) what's in CVS HEAD now. I've attached a full changeset, fwiw.

--
Andy Wingo <address@hidden>