Re: How to configure/make guile gtk?

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: How to configure/make guile gtk?
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 08:38:39 -0400

  guile-gtk-1.2 but I noticed that you mentioned 0.19. I'm not sure
  I understand the difference.

I'm not completely clear either.  I am getting sources from

cvs -d address@hidden:/cvsroot/guile-gtk co guile-gtk-1.2

This is the repository from which the long-threatened new tarball will
be made.

  Will the things I develop with this gtk also be runnable in MS windows
  and Mac OS environments?  (OK, I myself am only using Linux but it is
  nice to be able to make platform independent GUIs)

I don't really know, but: Mac OS X should work or be made workable
without too much trouble.  With Windows and cygwin, if gtk works (via
an X server or native gdk bindings) I think it ought to work, but I've
never tried it.