Re: guile-gtk-2.0 strangeness..?

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: Re: guile-gtk-2.0 strangeness..?
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 11:11:05 +1100

Paul Emsley <address@hidden> writes:

> I see that it helps a lot if I actually have the bin in my path and not
> use the absolute filename to execute build-guile-gtk-2.0

Yep, I guess it just runs whichever guile from the path, and expects
that guile will have gtk-2.0/config.scm etc.

I usually set LD_LIBRARY_PATH and LTDL_LIBRARY_PATH to the lib dir of
a guile not under /usr/bin /usr/lib etc - you might need that too.
(You can do it with a wrapper script.)

Incidentally, if you're building new wrapper bits you might need to
copy the compat.h from the sources for use by the generated code.  I
thought about installing it, somehow, but couldn't think of clean way
for it yet.