Re: successful reports with new 2.15.97?

From: gregory benison
Subject: Re: successful reports with new 2.15.97?
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 12:41:44 -0700

>  Can anyone confirm that their applications work with the new
>  guile-gnome-platform 2.15.97?

I had to make one minor change, everything else seems OK:

The following line works in older releases of guile-gnome:

> (gtk-ui-manager-add-ui ui (gtk-ui-manager-new-merge-id ui)
> "ui/MenuBar/ShowMenu" "A" "A" 'auto #f)

In 2.15.97, it yields:
standard input:5:1: In procedure %scm->flags-value in expression
(gtk-ui-manager-add-ui ui 999 ...):
standard input:5:1: Bad value for flags type `GtkUIManagerItemType': auto

Incidentally, I've been routinely using this:
> (gtk-ui-manager-add-ui ui (gtk-ui-manager-new-merge-id ui)
> "ui/MenuBar/ShowMenu" "A" "A" -1 #f)

which also no longer works, but I don't think "-1" is a valid argument.

The following works in old and new releases: