Re: successful reports with new 2.15.97?

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: successful reports with new 2.15.97?
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 13:41:54 +0200

Hi Gregory,

On Wed 23 Apr 2008 21:41, "gregory benison" <address@hidden> writes:

>>  Can anyone confirm that their applications work with the new
>>  guile-gnome-platform 2.15.97?
>
> I had to make one minor change, everything else seems OK:

Good to hear that things were mostly fine.

> The following line works in older releases of guile-gnome:
>
>> (gtk-ui-manager-add-ui ui (gtk-ui-manager-new-merge-id ui)
>> "ui/MenuBar/ShowMenu" "A" "A" 'auto #f)

Fixed this, this was an oversight when I rewrote some code into C. 'auto
for a flags value should be equivalent to '(auto) (which should work).

I've pushed a fix.

> Incidentally, I've been routinely using this:
>> (gtk-ui-manager-add-ui ui (gtk-ui-manager-new-merge-id ui)
>> "ui/MenuBar/ShowMenu" "A" "A" -1 #f)
>
> which also no longer works, but I don't think "-1" is a valid argument.

Yeah I would agree, flags values should really be unsigned.

Cheers,

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/