Re: GCC 4.6 warnings, and dependency on nonexisting wrapset: standard

From: Mark H Weaver
Subject: Re: GCC 4.6 warnings, and dependency on nonexisting wrapset: standard
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 17:53:47 -0500

Andy Wingo <address@hidden> writes:
>> I just pushed some fixes to a branch called `platform'.  I think we
>> should hack on that branch.  WDYT?
>
> s/platform/master/, as per previous mail.  WDYT? :-)

I'd be glad to do some work on this, but right now I'm still very
confused about the crazy git repo arrangement.  I'm not necessarily
against it (since I don't understand it), but I think it would be easier
to find outside contributors willing to help if either (A) we switched
to a more standard git setup, or (B) there was some nice documentation
on how this crazy git arrangment works :)

    Thanks!
      Mark