[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sat, 12 Oct 2013 23:36:26 +0200
Notmuch/0.16 (http://notmuchmail.org) Emacs/23.2.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu)
being curious about guix I've tried to use the gnu-system-demo image and
I've found some difficulties:
1. how to shutdown the system?
2. guix pull fails - already reported by someone else
3. running guix gc as root empties /etc (broken symlinks)
4. running guix gc as guest (!) empties /etc (broken symlinks)
5. df fails with the following message
df: cannot read table of mounted file systems. No such file or directory
I'm missing something?
Can someone point me to relevant information?
- gnu-system-demo feedback,
Walter Franzini <=