guix-devel

yamlcpp policy?

From: ng0
Subject: yamlcpp policy?
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 16:35:37 +0000

I picked up my supercollider package again.
At the very beginning of the cmake build (configure) I can see this:

-- Found YAMLCPP:
/gnu/store/d54zy49pbzsyfviqhjlwdsavgg6mx3w7-yaml-cpp-0.5.3/include
CMake Warning (dev) at external_libraries/hidapi/CMakeLists.txt:3 (project):
  Policy CMP0048 is not set: project() command manages VERSION variables.
  Run "cmake --help-policy CMP0048" for policy details.  Use the cmake_policy
  command to set the policy and suppress this warning.

  The following variable(s) would be set to empty:

    PROJECT_VERSION
    PROJECT_VERSION_MAJOR
    PROJECT_VERSION_MINOR
    PROJECT_VERSION_PATCH
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

Is this our intention for yamlcpp, or do we just have no other way to
specify it other than setting the variables ourselves in packages?
--
ng0
GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588