guix-devel

Re: SANE / simple-scan working for anyone?

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: SANE / simple-scan working for anyone?
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 13:35:01 +0100

From the sane-backends change log:

 “Note 3: The Linux USB3 workaround which was added in version
  1.0.25 is now disabled by default. If you have difficulty using
  a scanner which previously worked, or intermittent scanner
  availability, try setting the new environment variable
  SANE_USB_WORKAROUND=1 before starting your frontend.”

I'll try that when I'm reunited with mine.

Kind regards,

T G-R