guix-devel

Re: I don't understand the Curiass WebUI

From: Hartmut Goebel
Subject: Re: I don't understand the Curiass WebUI
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 15:24:26 +0200

Hello,

Am 02.10.19 um 14:32 schrieb Gábor Boskovits:

You are looking for guix-master. The interface shows for a given evalution only
the packages that were scheduled because of the difference between the evaluation
and the previous one.

IC. I assume old hydra was not able to evaluate that fast, thus the there have been more packages for each evaluation.

Now e.g. ci.guix.gnu.org/eval/7761 contains the rebuild of exactly one package (next) - which is hard to spot sine it is buried by many "image" builds.

I believe it would make sense to have an aggregate package view,
showing the current status of the packages, and the evaluation when they were last attempted,
and the result of that attempt. Wdyt?

This would be helpful, esp. if it is placed somewhat prominently. Another possibility would be improve the search-filters.

FWIW: Check when a package has been build the last time (for some specific platform).

--
Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | address@hidden               |