guix-devel

Re: [External] Re: New outreachy participant introduction

From: Asfaw, Nardos
Subject: Re: [External] Re: New outreachy participant introduction
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 03:23:08 +0000

Hi Gabor,

I apologize for the late reply.

How did the installation go?

Based on your suggestion I was able to install it as a package manager on kali (I had help from the IRC chat group).

Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

 I am going through the packaging guide (https://guix.gnu.org/blog/2018/a-packaging-tutorial-for-guix/).  Are there more documentations on packaging? starting with packaging sounds interesting.

Thanks again.

Nardos

Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
g_bor

--
OpenPGP Key Fingerprint: 7988:3B9F:7D6A:4DBF:3719:0367:2506:A96C:CF63:0B21