guix-devel

Re: Packaging Jami progress

From: Jan
Subject: Re: Packaging Jami progress
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 16:38:43 +0100

On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 16:04:30 +0100
Pierre Neidhardt <address@hidden> wrote:

> The big rebuild is triggered by the gnutls version update.
> Is the update really necessary at the moment?
The version of gnutls has been bumped in Jami, so I guess that's
necessary. If that's a problem I can add gnutls-jami.

> If you want to know how many packages depend on gnutls, you can run
>
>   guix refresh -l gnutls
Will use next time, thanks.
I'm also installing Guix System on an external hard drive and I'll be
able to compile everything with 6 cores (12 threads) on my second
machine.

> Cheers!

Jan Wielkiewicz