guix-devel

Re: rav1e AV1 encoder

From: Leo Famulari
Subject: Re: rav1e AV1 encoder
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 11:56:26 -0500

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 11:46:58AM -0500, Martin Becze wrote:
> hmm do you mind sending me rav1e-sorted.scm? Thanks for the report!

Attached!

If you want to build it, make sure to adjust the module path on the
first line to match the "-sorted" filename.

Also note that I changed the variable names of the first two packages,
cargo-c and rav1e, from what the importer named them. But I tried
changing them back and it didn't seem to help.