[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Tue, 18 May 2021 01:01:11 +0200
I have the attached file that build Scala, although it's not
bootstrapped at all. It contains %binary-scala, a few dependencies of
Scala we haven't packaged yet, and the final scala, built from
%binary-scala, without sbt (which requires Scala too).
Since I've tried and failed to bootstrap Scala for so long, I think
it's time to give up. I can't always create miracles.
If this is acceptable, I will send actual patches later, and rework the
sbt package I had around 2018 (I managed to build it with a Scala
compiler, without a pre-existing sbt).
Description: Text Data
- Scala package,
Julien Lepiller <=
- Re: Scala package, Leo Prikler, 2021/05/18
- Re: Scala package, Ludovic Courtès, 2021/05/18
- Re: Scala package, Katherine Cox-Buday, 2021/05/19
- Re: Scala package, Shyam Saran, 2021/05/20
- Re: Scala package, Julien Lepiller, 2021/05/20