guix-devel

Re: Update CoC adapted from upstream 2.1 (instead of 1.4)

From: Ryan Sundberg
Subject: Re: Update CoC adapted from upstream 2.1 (instead of 1.4)
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 11:29:16 -0800

I'm a hetero white male from the USA and I would appreciate it if we could keep this mailing focused on software development instead of feminist transgender meta discussion. It seems quite settled nobody else finds the code of conduct lacking in practice so we should probably just move on and accept that this is a place for discussing Guix and not for making every paragraph of text conform perfectly with everyone's worldview.

Sincerely,

Ryan Sundberg
Principal Software Engineer
Arctype Corporation