guix-devel

Re: i686 core-updates failure.

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: i686 core-updates failure.
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 10:25:25 +0200

Am Thu, Apr 13, 2023 at 10:57:38PM +0200 schrieb Simon Tournier:
> building of `/gnu/store/i6h8q8jgqxli3mkfyw7lpwzf7gq6mrxk-ghc-8.10.7.drv'
> timed out after 3600 seconds of silence
> @ build-failed /gnu/store/i6h8q8jgqxli3mkfyw7lpwzf7gq6mrxk-ghc-8.10.7.drv
> - timeout

But the last output was
=====> galois_raytrace(normal) 4154 of 7358 [0, 0, 0]
after about 2 hours of builds. So each test takes only a few seconds and
then outputs something. So my guess would rather be that one hour of silence
indicates that a test is stuck, and likely to be stuck also after
three hours.

I have just started a manual build on berlin and will keep you updated.

Andreas