guix-devel

Re: Packaging Hyprland

From: hutzdog
Subject: Re: Packaging Hyprland
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 01:07:37 +0000

Hey,

I should also note that my PatchworkOS repo also has a Hyprland service, though
it's integrated with Patchwork-specific infrastructure that gives control over
which compositor is used to each user, provides a full Base16-derived theming
system, provides an opinionated starter config to give a usable out of the box
experience, and supports starting a pseudo-service that spawns in everything
that would normally be manually run by the config. It doesn't have the plugin
system supported, though.

--Hutzdog