guix-devel

Re: Python's native-inputs

From: Nicolas Graves
Subject: Re: Python's native-inputs
Date: Fri, 10 May 2024 09:54:55 +0200

On 2024-04-25 18:03, Nicolas Graves wrote:

> Hi Guix,
>
> Just to let you know, I just added a working patch series that does this
> job on (guix build, guix import pypi, guix lint). This is not the full
> patch series, which I have rebased on python-team, but it should be good
> enough
> 1) to test it
> 2) to review it for a v2 that would be more guixy
>
> It's in 70570.
>
> Cheers,
> Nicolas

Since I couldn't send the whole patch series at once in 70735 and since
I had some rebasing to do due to Ricardo's progress on the python-team
branch, I've almost fully rewritten the patch series and separated it in
two.

First part in 70855 is for patches that bring improvements that would
have been welcome even without the patch series, but that are a
prerequisite for the patch series.

Second part in 70858 contains the input removals.

Other patch series are superseded and will be closed.

--
Best regards,
Nicolas Graves