guix-devel

Re: Third-parties are back to upstream

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Re: Third-parties are back to upstream
Date: Fri, 10 May 2024 13:00:33 -0700

Because Guix has no concept of package maintainers and anyone can send
a patch to update a package, please make sure after the next release
you check the pending patches for your package to do what you
suggested regrading the 3rd party directory and retaining the two .scm
files.  If I send the updated patch I will try to do what you
suggested.  Please do check then.