[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Tue, 10 Oct 2017 13:19:49 +0000
Marius Bakke transcribed 43K bytes:
> Hello Guix!
> Attached is a patch for Chromium, a popular web browser.
> It requires the new ld wrapper from 'core-updates' and a very powerful
> build machine (a quad-core Sandy Bridge Xeon uses 2-3 hours).
> Note that I cannot guarantee timely delivery of security updates. Major
> version upgrades are hugely painful, and almost always contain many
> high-severity fixes. Should we mention that in the description?
> Happy for any feedback.
could this patch be merged into master now?
It would be too bad to see this gathering digitial dust.
Description: PGP signature
- [bug#28004] Chromium,
- [bug#28004] Chromium, Ludovic Courtès, 2017/10/11
- [bug#28004] Chromium, Leo Famulari, 2017/10/12
- [bug#28004] Chromium, ng0, 2017/10/12
- [bug#28004] Chromium, Ludovic Courtès, 2017/10/13
- [bug#28004] Chromium, Marius Bakke, 2017/10/18
- [bug#28004] Chromium, ng0, 2017/10/19
- [bug#28004] Chromium, Marius Bakke, 2017/10/24