gwhere-discussion

[GWhere-discussion] Re: todo - new GWhere feature

From: Zero
Subject: [GWhere-discussion] Re: todo - new GWhere feature
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 00:36:11 GMT

Hi Laci and everybody,

Someone should imagine a CD catalogiser, that can maintain where are the CD-s
too.
Where contains places and persons. For example "Jimmi Hendrix" labelled CD's original storage place is at "father's room", but actually it is borrowed by "Father's friend - phone number".
I hope it was clear. What do you think about it?
Yes, it is clear. This request was already done by Thomas I think.
At time, I only can say you that you can use categories or descriptions (and make some researches). But in the future you will abble to use it with two features :
- the tree view by catagories
- the dynamics fields Best regards,
Zero
Main author,
GWhere - Another way to manage your catalogs!!
http://www.gwhere.org