h-source-users

[H-source-users] News about the h-node i18n

From: Luis A.
Subject: [H-source-users] News about the h-node i18n
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 23:56:19 -0500

Hi!

It's been a while since i haven't write about the current status of the
i18n.

As for the latest svn version available 425[0] we have the current
languages supported,
      * English
      * Italian
      * Spanish
      * French
      * German
      * Greek
      * Portuguese

And the Romanian support is under development, we may have news on it
soon. I'll like to thank @alvarenga for his help on the Portuguese
version, that will be on h-node.org on the next release.

Talking about it i'll like to ask for your help on the German and French
translations, since they are getting behind by far, you can see our
simple stats here [1] (about languages.php).

Lately, since we can choose Debian for testing, there is a new note on
the main page that needs to be translated, so please help us get that
note on your language.

We'll keep working on the h-node i18n, if you feel like helping just
come closer :)

Cheers!

[0]
http://svn.savannah.nongnu.org/viewvc/trunk/h-source/Application/Include/languages.php?view=markup&root=h-source&pathrev=425