h-source-users

Re: [H-source-users] FSF blogpost about h-node

From: Luis A Guzman G
Subject: Re: [H-source-users] FSF blogpost about h-node
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2016 15:27:33 -0500

El mar, 02-08-2016 a las 15:26 -0400, Donald Robertson escribió:
Hello all,

I've been putting together a short blog post highlighting h-node, and
wanted to get some feedback. In particular I was wondering about the
bits about people helping out. Are the items I point people to
reasonable for users who haven't been involved on h-node before? Also, I
wanted to check whether getting an influx of new helpers might be a bit
much right at the moment; wouldn't want to swamp you guys with new users
if it would be too much.
So far the site can and will continue receiving new devices, that is helpful.

Also new collaborators on new l10n(s) are very welcome.

On the other hand Ian is making a great work on the coding side, he might have some points to share.

But feel free to provide any feedback you might have, and thanks for
your help.

--
Luis A Guzman G <address@hidden>