health-i18n

Re: [Health-i18n] Cannot translate health_icd9procs module to es_EC in v

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-i18n] Cannot translate health_icd9procs module to es_EC in version 3.0.8
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2017 18:38:00 +0100

Hi Mario !

On Fri, 18 Aug 2017 17:14:22 -0300
Mario Castro Squella <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> First, I’ll clarify that I’m using GNU Health v3.0.8
>
> I’ve been trying without success to translate de names of the
> procedures in the health_icd9procs module to Spanish (Ecuador). I
> modified the es_EC.po file under the module’s locale directory with
> the translations (taken from the es_ES.po file which has the
> translations already) and ran:
>
> > ./trytond --update=health_icd9procs --database=<my database name>
>
> then restarted the server, loaded the procedures with the client
> (which is set to Spanish (Ecuador) as the preferred language) but
> they sill appear in English. I also tried running an update on all
> the modules with:
>
>  ./trytond —all --database=<my database name>
> But without success once again. Is there I step I missed?

The steps look fine. Some points I would double check :

* The actual file (under health_icd9procs/locale/es_EC.po contains the
  new / updated strings
.
* run the update in verbose mode
  ./trytond —all --database=<your_db> --verbose

  Look for the entries "health_icd9procs:loading locale/es_EC.po" .
  That will tell you that the language is enabled and translatable.

Let us know it that worked.

Have a good weekend

--
Dr. Luis Falcon, M.D., BSc